House in Montpellier
This contemporary and classic inspired house is very well maintained and is located in a quiet area of Montpellier’s most sought after residential area.
Built in 1996 in the heart of a wooded and landscaped plot of about 1,600m² with a beautiful 11x6m swimming pool (tiled and steps in one width) surrounded by a large terrace, it offers a very pleasant living environment only a few minutes from the city centre.
Perfectly oriented, with large openings on 3 sides and crossing, it is very bright.
Built on 2 levels, it has a living area of almost 240m².
– Superb enfilade reception of nearly 100m² composed of a vast entrance hall integrating the staircase (ceiling height more than 9m), large living-dining room with stone fireplace and office-library.
– A beautiful fitted kitchen extends the reception area through a large sliding door.
All the rooms open directly onto the terraces and the garden. On the kitchen side, the summer dining room with barbecue is protected from the sun by a pergola.
Laundry room and guest toilet with hand basin.
– Large master suite of almost 40m² comprising: anteroom with cupboards, bedroom, dressing room, bathroom (bath and shower), separate toilet.
– Elegant corridor overhanging the entrance hall leading to 4 bedrooms each with cupboards,
– 2 shower rooms and independent toilets.
Basement (access by interior staircase): wine cellar and large storeroom/boiler room.
Parquet floors, interior sliding doors, town gas central heating, water softener, aluminium sliding windows, centralised roller shutters on the ground floor, automatic watering system, centralised vacuum cleaner…
Garage and awning for 3 cars, parking spaces for several vehicles.
All shops 5 minutes, bus and tram stops 10 minutes, motorway and TGV stations 20 minutes, international airport – the sea and the beaches 25 minutes.
Information on the risks to which this property is exposed is available at: www.georisques.gouv.fr
You Advisor : Hugues GIRAUD
- 230 m² interior
- 4 bathroom(s)
- 8 room(s)
- 1579 m² outside
- 5 room(s)
- Wine cellar
- Automatic watering
- TGV station
Honoraires : Comfort and equipment
300 days of sunshine per year! The Mediterranean landscapes, the sea and the architecture make Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur one of the first tourist regions of France.Learn more about the region