House in Duras
In the Duras sector, attractive property complex comprising a 15th century fortified residence and its outbuildings. Once past the entrance pavilion, a courtyard with a well overlooks the centuries-old dressed stone building with a wing used as living accommodation. The house offers large, luminous spaces with exposed stone beams and old terracotta tiles in the living rooms.
To the rear of the house, a garden with panoramic views over the countryside overlooks the swimming pool with its unoverlooked terrace.
The main house, with approx. 440 m² of living space, comprises :
– Entrance hall (13.2 m²)
– Living room (38.7 m²) opening onto the courtyard and garden, with large bay window and staircase leading to a mezzanine
– Fitted kitchen (17.9 m²) opening onto the garden
– Hallway (23.2 m²)
– Living room (49.2 m²) opening onto the garden, with stone fireplace
– Bedroom 1 (20.9 m²) opening onto the garden
– Dressing room (18.7 m²)
– Bedroom 2 (24.5 m²) opening onto the garden
– Hallway (13 m²) with stone spiral staircase
– Toilet (2.5 m²) with washbasin unit
– Bathroom (14 m²) with toilet and double washbasin unit.
Basement: wine cellar (36.4 m²) with access to entrance and garden.
– Landing (14.7 m²),
– Bedroom 3 (25.9 m²),
– 2 rooms for conversion (69.4 and 50.6 m²),
– Mezzanine / library / study (25.6 m²),
– Storage room (12.8 m²), under the eaves
– Undercroft bathroom (7.3 m²) with toilet.
The secondary part, with approx. 56.5 m² of living space, comprises :
– Dining room (20 m²),
– Bedroom 4 (18.4 m²) with stone fireplace,
– Kitchen (6.9 m²),
– Bathroom (7.9 m²),
– Shower room and toilet (3.3 m²).
This secondary part, which is accessed directly from the main house, can also be used as a separate dwelling with private access.
Outbuildings and surroundings :
The property also includes outbuildings of approx. 330 m², including :
– Laundry/boiler room (14.5 m²) with oil-fired boiler,
– Canopy for 2 vehicles.
On either side of the entrance pavilion :
– Former wine storehouse (126.7 m²),
– Former stable with workshop (147.5 m²).
Possible upper floor at the level of the entrance pavilion, originally a former dovecote (38 m²).
11×5 m chlorine pool with automatic submerged cover, heated (heat pump) and terrace.
– Swimming pool room (36 m²)
– Storage room with toilet (8 m²)
The property is set in 2 ha 49 a 60 ca of land with views over the surrounding countryside. Shops and amenities approx. 8 minutes away, close to the Gironde and Dordogne departments, 20 minutes from Sainte-Foy-la-Grande, 35 minutes from Bergerac and
1h20 from Bordeaux international airport.
Information on the risks to which this property is exposed is available on the GeoHazards website: www.georisques.gouv.fr
You Advisor : Béatrice CAMALY
- 867.88 m² interior
- 4 bathroom(s)
- 9 room(s)
- 24960 m² outside
- 4 room(s)
- Wine cellar
- Electric gate
- TGV station
- Hospital / clinic
Honoraires : Comfort and equipment
Nestled in its vineyards, located near the forest, the ocean and the Pyrenean valleys, New Aquitaine includes the former regions of Aquitaine, Limousin and Poitou-Charentes. This region lives at the rhythm of the new century without denying its penchant for culture, gastronomy, sports, nature, in a word: the art of living.Learn more about the region