House in Sainte-Foy-la-Grande
SOLD BY GROUPE MERCURE
Under preliminary sales agreement, at the gateway to the Périgord, sitting on a beautiful plot of almost 18 hectares with two water features, this house of character guarantees isolation and tranquillity.
A high quality renovation has highlighted a vast and luminous living room and a family kitchen opening onto sunny terraces.
On the first floor, a large landing distributes 4 bedrooms and 2 shower rooms, and leads to a pre-fitted attic.
Finally, various outbuildings give this property a certain charm.
The house, with a surface area of 309 m², comprises:
– Entrance with dressing area, WC with washbasin,
– Fitted kitchen (34 m²), opening onto the garden,
– Vast and luminous lounge-dining room (66 m²) opening onto terrace, stone fireplace,
– Laundry room (15) with storage space,
– Cellar fitted on gravel
– Boiler room adjoining the main house.
On the 1st floor :
– Spacious landing leading to 4 bright bedrooms (18, 17, 34 and 18 m²), a large bathroom with double Italian shower and bath, WC, shower room with WC, as well as two storage rooms.
On the 2nd floor :
– Pre-fitted attic with windows and beautiful exposed roof frame.
Outbuildings and environment :
Adjacent to the house, an old stable (68 m²) topped by a rockery and a barn (88 m²) reveal a very nice frame.
A large garage (82 m²) includes 2 horse boxes.
A timber-framed sheepfold and former stables with an awning provide further development and storage opportunities.
The 17.8 ha (42.5 acres) of land is made up of woods, meadows and garden and two water features that pleasantly complete this country setting.
Bordeaux at 80 km
Sainte Foy La Grande, high school at 15 km
Vélines and Saint Méard de Guizières, supermarket at 8 km
Bergerac airport at 30 km
You Advisor : Pierre DE LUZAN
- 309 m² interior
- 2 bathroom(s)
- 9 room(s)
- 178115 m² outside
- 4 room(s)
Honoraires : Comfort and equipment
Nestled in its vineyards, located near the forest, the ocean and the Pyrenean valleys, New Aquitaine includes the former regions of Aquitaine, Limousin and Poitou-Charentes. This region lives at the rhythm of the new century without denying its penchant for culture, gastronomy, sports, nature, in a word: the art of living.Learn more about the region