Apartment in Clermont-Ferrand
Located at 5 min walk from the Place Gaillard, on the top floor of a recent building with elevator, transport and all shops, beautiful apartment crossing east/west of 112m² Carrez Law / 153 sqm of living space with a beautiful 25sqm Tropézienne terrace, offering a breathtaking view on the Puy-de-Dôme.
It is composed of an entrance, a spacious living room with a fully fitted and equipped kitchen giving direct access onto the terrace, 3 bedrooms including a master suite with bathroom/shower, basin and cupboard, a child bedroom with cupboard, a shower room with shower and basin, separate toilets and a bedroom on the first floor with its shower room and dressing room.
Parking lot in a closed and secured garage with PMR access.
Possibility of acquiring a second parking lot in the building in addition.
– At 6 min walk from the Saint-Alyre Institution or from the Place de Jaude and at 2 min only from the Edgar Quinet Primary School.
– Its west-facing terrace with a clear view and without vis-à-vis
– PMR access, elevator from the parking lot to the floor
– Access by code, intercom and surveillance camera in the entrance, ensure the security of the building.
– Bright apartment in perfect condition and refined decoration. Several storages under the roof.
– 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
You Advisor : Nayla THOMAS-CAGHASSI
- 153 m² interior
- 3 bathroom(s)
- 5 room(s)
- 25 m² outside
- 3 room(s)
- Video surveillance
- Reinforced door
- Optical fiber
- Exterior lighting
Honoraires : Comfort and equipment
Rich in its past, strong in its present, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes has always been able to highlight its particularities to make them assets. A regional identity perpetuated by a true tradition made up of authenticity, openness and dynamism. On the banks of the Rhône and the Saône between the hill of Fourvière and that of the Croix Rousse, is at the crossroads of the great wines between Beaujolais and Côtes du Rhône, and at the gates of the flavors of the South.Learn more about the region