House in Bayeux
In the heart of Bessin, between land and sea, 10 minutes from the beach. In the middle of peaceful bocage meadows, you can choose to reach the sea either by car or by bike for an afternoon at the beach.
The touristic appeal of this historic region completes the indisputable interest of these charming old houses restored with taste and comfort.
By a pretty rural path we discover this beautiful set of 4 houses. Opposite, the main house in jointed local stones and dressed stones. Opposite, an old restored barn. Perpendicular, adorned with climbing roses, a small farmhouse made up of 3 workshops.
Behind the barn, another pretty guest house that can be used as a gîte.
THE MAIN RESIDENCE:
Exposed to the west we discover:
– Through a beautiful wooden door, you access a bright vestibule which leads to the kitchen opposite and the summer lounge to the right.
– To the left of the entrance, the dining room and winter lounge (approx. 30 m²/ 322 sq ft) with its large fireplace and a beautiful colonial Godin stove.
– The kitchen of about 16 m²/ 172 sq ft on the east side with its ceiling with painted beams. At the back, a door leads to the laundry room, then to the boiler. Direct access to the garden.
– Toilets behind the stairs and direct access to the garden.
– The summer living room of approximately 35 m²/ 376 sq ft with two French windows opening onto the terrace, a beautiful stone fireplace and two other double-glazed windows.
The first floor :
You reach the first floor by a straight oak staircase.
– A parental suite with a bedroom 1 of 18 m²/ 193 sq ft, ceiling in white beams and its shower room. An extra bedroom 2 of 8 m²/ 86 sq ft for a dressing room or a child’s bedroom,
– To the right of the staircase, a corridor leads to:
– A bedroom 3 of 19 m²/ 204 sq ft , lit by two windows,
– A bedroom 4 of 18 m²/ 193 sq ft, with three windows,
– A bathroom and shower with a toilet, partly tiled and a window.
The second floor :
You ascend to the second floor by a white wooden staircase.
– On the left a shower room and toilets with a towel dryer radiator,
– A large bedroom 5 of 20 m²/ 215 sq ft in the attic with electric heating,
– Another communicating bedroom 6.
THE OLD BARN:
Upon entering this beautiful ensemble, we first discover this superb old barn completely renovated with its roof in perfect condition and new double-glazed frames. A large room of 86 m²/ 925 sq ft with cathedral ceiling and its concrete floor inviting visitors to imagine future beautiful moments with family or friends.
At the end of the building, another room accessible through a porch, with its tiled floor and water and electricity. We could easily create an additional accommodation there thanks to the two bedrooms upstairs isolated in Placoplatre.
Behind the barn and perpendicular, three garage sheds.
A little further on, behind a charming flowered hedge, we discover this restored building with its climbing roses. To the right of the house, two doors for workshops.
– The cottage opens onto a large bright room of 30 m²/ 323 sq ft with its Caen stone fireplace open to a fitted kitchen (20 m²/ 215 sq ft) with its travertine floor,
– A storage room with a laundry room and the oil-fired boiler,
– Toilets and a shower room,
A wooden staircase provides access to a floor with 2 bedrooms of 12 m² each.
The total surface of the gîte is 80 m²/ 861 sq ft.
THE GARDEN HOUSE
This charming building covered with climbing roses allows the storage of equipment.
– The 2.3 ha/ 5,6 acres plot is made up of gardens and meadows.
– 2 houses in perfect condition that can be converted immediately.
– Main house: oil-fired boiler (about 25 years old),
– Gîte: oil-fired boiler (2005)
– Good energy performance thanks to double glazing
– Buried lines
– Drainage carried out
The perfect tranquility of this environment makes the place unique, embellished with perfect proximity to the sea. Its gîte makes it possible to manage the annual expenses of the house.
Ideal for family life.
You Advisor : Béatrice GAYON
- 283 m² interior
- 4 bathroom(s)
- 13 room(s)
- 23000 m² outside
- 8 room(s)
- Honoraires : Honoraires charge acquéreur
- Prix honoraires exclus : 596 153 €
- % commission : 4%
Normandy has 6 places or traditions listed – or registered – as UNESCO World Heritage sites, but also villages listed among the “Most Beautiful Villages of France” and 2 thermal spas. Beyond these remarkable sites, each town and village in Normandy is worth discovering.Learn more about the region