Manor in Rennes
For sale, elegant renovated manor house in a large town with all amenities and schools. This charming house has beautiful architectural elements inside as well as outside.
This Breton manor house offers 10 main rooms on about 255m² of living space, and a potential of 5 to 7 bedrooms. It was restored in 2000, and offers all the comfort. Its land of 650 m² has a parking space and a nice garden.
A part of the house can remain independent for private use or for rental use, or some simple adjustments can covert the house into a large family home.
This east-west orientated house is very bright, on 3 levels:
On the ground floor:
– Dining room and kitchen of 30 m². Large fireplace. Tiles and old beams.
– Bright living room of 38 m². Parquet flooring. Superb stone fireplace.
– Office of 10 m ² opening onto the terrace.
– Entrance of 7 m². Tiles. Beams
– 2 shower rooms with toilet
– Staircase with tiles
On the 1st and 2nd floors:
– 2 independent duplex apartments:
– North wing: large living room, 3 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms and 2 toilets.
– South wing: very large living rooms, 2 bedrooms, 1 shower room and 2 toilets.
Cellars with direct access to the outside.
– Enclosed private parking space in front of the house.
– At the back, garden.
All amenities can be reached within a few minutes by foot or by car.
West of Rennes and its ring road at 20 mn (27 km)
TGV train station and airport in Rennes
Dinan at 37 km
Dinard and the North coast at 56 km
You Advisor : Jean-Ghislain PICAULT
- 255 m² interior
- 4 bathroom(s)
- 10 room(s)
- 550 m² outside
- 7 room(s)
Honoraires : Comfort and equipment
An enchantment at the end of the world. It is difficult not to succumb to the charm of Brittany and not to be seduced by these lands born from the whims of water, wind and time. Proud country of its roots, it knew how to preserve customs and traditions. History and legends have given birth to an artistic heritage of the highest order.Learn more about the region