Country house in Cabourg
Whether the project is to live in Caen or to enjoy the Normandy beaches for the summer, this ideal mansion offers all the advantages of its location.
Situated in a charming and peaceful village, it is close to shops.
Behind its gate and its enclosed garden with trees, one notices this charming mansion of the XIXth century. From each end of the house, two small wings complete its symmetry.
Through its double half-glazed door, the entrance (about 21 sqm) serves the living rooms and contains as it should the elm staircase and the toilet hidden under the steps. At the end of the entrance, a glass door leads to the garden and completes the lighting of this reception room.
To the right, a door opens onto the double room (38 sqm approx.), the dining room recently opened onto the kitchen (18 sqm) and separated by a bar for convivial moments. A window at each end, a fir-tree parquet floor for the warmth of the dining room and new and trendy tiles in the kitchen for a practical daily life. A large stripped old pantry completes the storage spaces.
After the dining room, a laundry room or former office with its cupboards. The floor is in old tiles. The electrical panel has been completely restored.
At the back of this room, a technical room with the cumulus of 300 liters.
To the left of the entrance, the living room (38 sqm approx.) is decorated with woodwork, parquet floors and large windows for outside views. This warm room is just waiting to be painted and decorated.
Another vast room (35 sqm approx.) with two quadruple windows could double the living room or consider a ground floor bedroom later. There is a fireplace for a future stove.
The first floor:
– A bedroom 1 with parquet floor, its large window on the garden and a straight fireplace (approx. 14 sqm),
– A new shower room entirely tiled,
– A bedroom 2 with also its fireplace and its window on the front side (approx. 15 sqm),
– A room 3 of the same size,
– A tiled toilet and its sink,
– A bedroom 4 with carpet on the parquet floor (approx. 20 sqm) and its fireplace,
– A bathroom to renovate if desired ( approx. 9 sqm).
The second floor :
– A bedroom 5 in insulated, renovated and comfortable loft on its parquet floor (approx. 15 sqm),
– Another isolated and renovated bedroom (approx. 14 sqm),
– A shower room recently fitted out but whose decoration is to finish, roof window and parquet floor,
– A room 7 of 25 sqm in the loft with 2 windows and frieze on the ceiling,
– A door communicates with the attic for storage.
THE GARDEN (approx. 1 568 sqm):
To complete its entrance garden, a large garden enclosed by stone walls and without any opposite, gives a beautiful space for games and rest.
To the left of this garden on the back of the house, an awning hides a large room to be converted on the first floor. In the continuity, two small garden workshops.
Behind the awning, a closed garage accessible by an adjoining alley with an electrified door.
This superb house of 1847 has very pleasant volumes and its recent installations leave to the future purchasers the only pleasure to finish the decoration.
TECHNICAL ELEMENTS :
– Solid shutters on the outside,
– Electric heating with last generation radiators,
– Cumulus 300 liters,
– New electricity and identified meters,
– Roof in good condition.
Information on the risks to which this property is exposed is available on the GeoHazards website: www.georisques.gouv.fr
Housing with excessive energy consumption. Class F
Estimated annual energy costs of the house : between 5504 euros and 7446 euros per year.
You Advisor : Béatrice GAYON
- 274 m² interior
- 3 bathroom(s)
- 10 room(s)
- 1568 m² outside
- 7 room(s)
Honoraires : Comfort and equipment
Normandy has 6 places or traditions listed – or registered – as UNESCO World Heritage sites, but also villages listed among the “Most Beautiful Villages of France” and 2 thermal spas. Beyond these remarkable sites, each town and village in Normandy is worth discovering.Learn more about the region