House in Domme
A former lookout post with breathtaking views as far as the Cantal mountains, this 25-hectare property is located close to some of the Périgord’s top tourist attractions (Sarlat, Domme, La Roque-Gageac, the châteaux of Beynac and Castelnaud, etc.). Isolated, with no nuisance, you’ll appreciate the peace and light while being close to all amenities.
The 450 m² buildings, forming a courtyard, break down as follows:
– A main house of 260m2,
– A 130m2 gite,
– A 60m2 gite.
These three L-shaped dwellings are connected to create a large family home with a total of 10 bedrooms, 6 shower rooms, a large living room, a kitchen and office/library space.
There are also :
– Convertible outbuildings: 220 m²,
– A superb dovecote with a slate roof
– Garage for several cars
– A 10×5 m chlorine swimming pool with 70 m² terrace. Liner 2021, engine 2020.
The 260m2 main house is divided as follows:
– Fitted kitchen, 12m2, tiled floor, opening onto the courtyard
– Dining room, 30m2, wooden floor, functional wood-burning cooker
– Living room, 55m2, double aspect, wooden floor, wooden staircase leading to first floor
– One bedroom, 30m2, double aspect south/west with large wardrobe + a 10m2 bathroom
– A 15m² landing
– A 30 m² attic bedroom
– A 20m² attic bedroom
– A shower room
– A double exposure bedroom, 30m2
The house is very bright, with large wooden double-glazed windows and spectacular views.
A 130m2 gîte opening onto a terrace overlooking the swimming pool
– Living room/kitchen, 45m2, fireplace and wood-burning stove
– First floor: two 15m2 bedrooms, each with en-suite shower room
– Floor 2: two 15m2 bedrooms and a shower room
A 60m2 gîte opening onto a terrace overlooking the swimming pool
– Living room/kitchen
– Two bedrooms, 15 and 20 m²
– Shower room
– Large attic for conversion
The two gîtes and the main house are connected to form a single unit
Large, very healthy basement/cellar:
– Boiler room (oil-fired boiler and wood-fired boiler),
– A laundry room,
– A large vaulted cellar.
10 minutes from Domme and 20 minutes from Sarlat.
Information on the risks to which this property is exposed is available on the GeoHazards website: www.georisques.gouv.fr
You Advisor : Claire DE FROMENT
- 450 m² interior
- 13 room(s)
- 250000 m² outside
Honoraires : Comfort and equipment
Nestled in its vineyards, located near the forest, the ocean and the Pyrenean valleys, New Aquitaine includes the former regions of Aquitaine, Limousin and Poitou-Charentes. This region lives at the rhythm of the new century without denying its penchant for culture, gastronomy, sports, nature, in a word: the art of living.Learn more about the region