House in Cognac
This property “Art Nouveau” was built in 1914 initiated by the well-known glassmaker Claude Boucher for his son James, listed “bâtiment remarquable”. Fully renovated in 2014, it offers a main house of about 620 m² as living space on three levels + half-buried basement, a building of 200 m² on ground floor on 2 levels, a garage, the all set in fully enclosed park of 2.30 hectares with private access to the river.
THE MAIN HOUSE
On ground floor
– Bright dining room with wooden panels
– Living room with coffered ceiling and wooden panels, fireplace
– Living room /library
– Large kitchen with 2 Godin cookers, opening on garden
On first floor
– Bedroom 1 with shower room and WC
– Large bedroom 2 with ensuite shower room and WC, living room with large terrace of 20 m², dressing room
– Bedroom 3 with fireplace and French window opening on terrace, with ensuite bathroom (bath, double washbasin, WC)
On second floor
– Bedroom 4 with ensuite bathroom, double washbasin and WC
– Bedroom 5 with small adjoining room
– Roof top
– Former kitchen
– Cellar /boiling room
– Large store room
Gas-fired central heating, 3 hot water tanks.
Roof redone in 2005 with tiles.
– Building of 200 m² as ground space including on ground floor : 2 rooms, two wings (stable and store room) ; 1st floor in need of renovation (ancient caretaker’s dwelling and large attic).
– Garage 50 m²
THE SWIMMING POOL 10x5m, depth. 1,60m, heated by heat pump, salt treatment, cover.
THE PARK of 2.30 hectares is fully enclosed, with 3 gates, a well, and adjoining plot leading to the river.
You Advisor : Marie TANGUY
- 620 m² interior
- 4 bathroom(s)
- 9 room(s)
- 24803 m² outside
- 6 room(s)
Honoraires : Comfort and equipment
Nestled in its vineyards, located near the forest, the ocean and the Pyrenean valleys, New Aquitaine includes the former regions of Aquitaine, Limousin and Poitou-Charentes. This region lives at the rhythm of the new century without denying its penchant for culture, gastronomy, sports, nature, in a word: the art of living.Learn more about the region