Manor in Vitré
For sale, a very elegant mansion house from the 16th century ideally located in a quite area of the mediaeval city of Vitré, within walking distance from the city center and the old historical part.
This house of character, bright, quiet and well maintained is the ideal home for those who wants tranquility and accessibility at the same time.
With its 275sqm of living space, the house is composed of :
· A nice lounge open through 3 French doors towards the terrace and the garden. Marble fireplace.
· A dining room also open towards the garden with marble floor
· Separate kitchen, with door to the terrace with scullery and laundry
· 6 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms.
· A basement with several storage spaces
· Attics that could be converted if needed.
· A professional finish Sauna 2 independent garages with direct access from the street 1 Dependency used today to organize family celebrations equipped with a fireplace.
Nice decorative elements such as parquets, fire place, marble, beams and staircase in the tower, provides an authentically environment.
Modern comfort is ensured among other thing by the very innovative system that offers central heating to low cost.
This family home is surrounded by a lovely garden with stone walls all around, lots of flowers and trees, sheltered from the wind and looks.
The mansion is invisible from the street and you can completely forget that you are 500m from restaurants.
Vitré is a city of art and history with a medieval château and city center, between Normandy, Loire Valley on steps of Brittany.
It is served by the TGV train direct from Paris and it’ s 30 min from Rennes and 1 hour from the coast.
An ideal situation, Brittany at hand while keeping an easy access.
You Advisor : Jean-Ghislain PICAULT
- 275 m² interior
- 2 bathroom(s)
- 10 room(s)
- 1700 m² outside
- 6 room(s)
Honoraires : Comfort and equipment
An enchantment at the end of the world. It is difficult not to succumb to the charm of Brittany and not to be seduced by these lands born from the whims of water, wind and time. Proud country of its roots, it knew how to preserve customs and traditions. History and legends have given birth to an artistic heritage of the highest order.Learn more about the region