Chateau in Saint-Jean-d'Angély
FOR SALE AT THE GATES OF SAINT-JEAN-D’ANGELY
This ancient wine property (Cognac) consists of many original features : a 14th, 15th, 18th and 20th C. Chateau, a farmhouse to renovate, and a house in need of final renovation. Former wine storehouses with old alembic. Pleasant park, courtyard, meadows and land set in about 4,50 ha.
THE CHATEAU is raised on three levels with three towers partially included in the living space.
On ground floor :
– Beautiful entrance with cement tiled floor (23 m²)
– Large living room with parquet floor and fireplace (48 m²)
– Large living room with parquet floor and marble fireplace (37 m²)
– Library with parquet floor (13 m²)
– Kitchen to redecorate (12 m²) and back kitchen (11 m²)
– Large living room with cement tiled floor and fireplace (42 m²)
– Annex room and sanitaries (13 m²)
– Service staircase On first floor :
– Large landing and passageways on parquet floor (37 m²)
– Bedroom with parquet floor (22 m²)
– Bathroom (7 m²)
– Bedroom in the tower with parquet floor (13 m²)
– 6 other bedrooms
– 3 other bathrooms
On second floor :
– 4 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom
And on half level :
– 2 attics and a last bedroom
ANNEX HOUSE 1
Close to the chateau, an ancient house being renovated on 2 levels, with ancient adjoining wine storehouses.
ANNEX HOUSE 2
This is an ancient farm accommodation raised on 2 levels of 145 m² habitables, reception room, kitchen, wc, and a bedroom on ground floor ; and 3 bedrooms and a shower room on first floor.
SEVERAL ANCIENT WINE STOREHOUSES for cognac aging process, old alembic.
OTHER FARM BUILDINGS
The property is close to the town of SAINT JEAN D’ANGELY, with all amenities and further re-opening of the Thermes. This property is suitable for a private use, but also for a professional project as b&b, reception, hotel.
2 minutes from SAINT JEAN D’ANGELY
5 kms from A10 motorway
45 min from ROYAN and beaches
70 kms from LA ROCHELLE
TGV station 28 kms away
You Advisor : Sophie-Charlotte DE MENDITTE
- 575 m² interior
- 5 bathroom(s)
- 20 room(s)
- 45000 m² outside
- 13 room(s)
Honoraires : Comfort and equipment
Nestled in its vineyards, located near the forest, the ocean and the Pyrenean valleys, New Aquitaine includes the former regions of Aquitaine, Limousin and Poitou-Charentes. This region lives at the rhythm of the new century without denying its penchant for culture, gastronomy, sports, nature, in a word: the art of living.Learn more about the region