Chateau in Villefranche-de-Rouergue
AVEYRON – CLOSE TO VILLEFRANCHE-DE-ROUERGUE –
OLD TEMPLIER COMMANDERIE – Historical property composed of a manor house, a cottage used as a gite and outbuildings. 336 m² of living space on 3 levels with 11 main rooms including 5 bedrooms. Annexes and outbuildings: chapel, cellars, old barn which is well preserved and easily convertible, traditional dovecote. More than 8 ha of landscaped park and land.
MANOR HOUSE: Large stone staircase leading to the ground floor
– 2 cellars of 48 m² and 85 m²
– Laundry room of 28 m²
– Playroom of ??30 m² (table tennis) under the terrace
– Chapel of 29 m²
Outdoor terrace of 37 m²
– Living room of 44 m² with 2 external accesses to the north and the south. Monumental fireplace. Beautiful wooden staircase leading to the upper floor.
– Games room of 86 m² with apparent frame, fireplace.
– Dining room of 23 m², with monumental fireplace and stairs leading to the first floor
– Kitchen of 20 m² with small outdoor terrace and stairs leading to the park.
– Round tower of 5 m²
– Office of 28 m² with wooden floor and fireplace
– 3 bedrooms of 10, 14 and 20 m² including one with an independent access
– 2 bathrooms of 4 and 7 m²
– 2 toilets
GÎTE: on 3 levels with a private courtyard. Independent access
– Dining room with a rustic fireplace and a door leadind to the courtyard of 18 m²
– Kitchen with door to the courtyard
– Toilet of 7 m².
First and second floor
– 2 bedrooms of 14 m² open on the stairs
Wood and electric heating.
Swimming pool, tennis, alarm, automatic gate, barbecue, well.
8 ha 36 ares 41 ca of land including 3 ha 32 ares of wood.
Fees charged to the seller.
CONTACTER KARINE GALIBERT 0674495136
You Advisor : Karine GALIBERT
- 580 m² interior
- 3 bathroom(s)
- 11 room(s)
- 80000 m² outside
- 5 room(s)
- Wine cellar
- Electric gate
- Hospital / clinic
Honoraires : Comfort and equipment
ECD blank, non-usable consumption
The greater Occitania – Pyrenees Mediterranean region brings together the former Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon regions. The Occitania region redraws the contours of the most attractive territory in France.Learn more about the region