Country house in Ambès
Sold by GROUPE MERCURE.
In exclusivity in Ambès, this comfortable house on the river bank is in very good condition.
It has beautiful living rooms opening onto the garden and 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are on the ground floor.
Its enclosed garden has a garage and a swimming pool.
A road with little traffic separates it from a plot of land bordering the Dordogne, from which you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the river.
The house, with a surface area of 165 m², comprises :
– Laundry room – Boiler room
– Air-conditioned wine cellar,
– Bright family kitchen (26.6 m²) with fireplace
– Living room (31 m²) with fireplace
– 2 bedrooms (17 and 14 m²)
– Bathroom, Italian shower,
First floor :
– Bedroom (23 m²)
– Bathroom with shower and WC
– Dressing room
Outbuildings and environment :
Land of 2 303 m² made up of 2 parts:
– an enclosed garden of 996 m² including a garage of 27 m² extended by a wood shed and a swimming pool with teak terrace.
– a 1307 m² strip of land along the river where you can enjoy the view over the Dordogne.
Excellent general condition
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
You Advisor : Pierre DE LUZAN
- 165 m² interior
- 2 bathroom(s)
- 7 room(s)
- 3 room(s)
- Wine cellar
- Sports Hall
Honoraires : Comfort and equipment
Nestled in its vineyards, located near the forest, the ocean and the Pyrenean valleys, New Aquitaine includes the former regions of Aquitaine, Limousin and Poitou-Charentes. This region lives at the rhythm of the new century without denying its penchant for culture, gastronomy, sports, nature, in a word: the art of living.Learn more about the region