Country house in Falaise
In the historic and preserved part of the charming town of Falaise, this lovely manor house is hidden behind its authentic gates.
Its Second Empire period architecture, 1851, gives it an elegant charm, built in freestone with a pretty paved courtyard with a possibility of parking.
A stone staircase leads to the door of the raised ground floor.
Under the staircase, a door leads to the basement on the ground floor.
To the right of the courtyard in an independent lot, access to two rooms on the ground floor of an adjoining condominium, with a size of about 85 sqm (47 and 35 sqm) to be used as a meeting room, a place for entertaining or offices.
The entrance: behind a double door in tiles, a luminous entrance with stone floor of about 12 sqm opening on a double door with rounded lintel and glazed towards the stairwell (13 sqm) and the second entrance of the garden (11 sqm).
– On the right the dining room, with a fir parquet floor and a large window on the courtyard.
– On the left the large and luminous kitchen with two windows and its large work surfaces all around. Its central location in the house gives it an opening on all the reception rooms.
– In the center, the staircase with its wrought iron banister and its elm steps gives it its bourgeois elegance. Behind the staircase, toilets, and a small vestibule of arrangement open on the side garden by a service door.
– The large living room with its beautiful Caen stone fireplace, lit by three windows (two of which overlook the back garden), stone floor of about 36 sqm.
– At the back of the house, the access to the garden with three steps.
– To the right of this entrance, the small living room of about 15 sqm, with light and comfortable laminated parquet floor.
On the first floor: On the middle floor, a storage space and toilets.
– The landing of the first floor is illuminated by a superb set of windows of the stairwell. It serves the master bedrooms.
– Three beautiful bedrooms of about 22 sqm at the front and the back of the house, bright and spacious.
– A 15 sqm bedroom.
– A smaller children’s room of 8 sqm which can be used as a dressing room.
– A shower room giving onto two bedrooms.
– A large bathroom with travertine elements.
On the second floor:
– A landing closed by a glass roof.
– 4 bedrooms and two attics to be finalized with water points for multiple possibilities.
The basement in the basement level and garden level:
By a straight staircase you reach the tiled basement in perfect condition, clean and healthy with an office with direct access to the courtyard, a laundry room with two water points, the oil boiler, a cumulus of 300 L, a wine cellar 25 sqm, a workshop and toilets.
A door leads to the back garden.
The garden of about 1300 sqm for a total courtyard and garden area of 2000 sqm gives it its walled outdoor living space with an exit to the back street and small storage spaces.
This elegant and comfortable family home offers large spaces, a luminous and practical setting, with some decoration work to consider. Its Caen stone architecture gives it charm and elegance.
We are at your disposal to organize a visit and to give you all the information you need about this property.
30 mn from Caen and 20 mn from Argentan. Paris is 200 km away.
Information on the risks to which this property is exposed is available on the GeoHazards website georisques.gouv.fr
Estimated annual energy costs of the house : between 6.340 euros and 8.620 euros per year.
You Advisor : Laurence ARDANT
- 385 m² interior
- 2 bathroom(s)
- 13 room(s)
- 2000 m² outside
- 9 room(s)
- Hospital / clinic
- Honoraires : Honoraires charge acquéreur
- Prix honoraires exclus : 480 000 €
- % commission : 5%
Normandy has 6 places or traditions listed – or registered – as UNESCO World Heritage sites, but also villages listed among the “Most Beautiful Villages of France” and 2 thermal spas. Beyond these remarkable sites, each town and village in Normandy is worth discovering.Learn more about the region