Hotel particulier in Châteaudun
This hotel, which is accessed through a superb porte cochere, comprises:
– On the 170 sqm ground floor : living room (52sqm), dining room (32sqm), dressing room-cloakroom-wc and a wing in return of square, living room (30sqm), kitchen, boiler room.
– On the first floor of 170 sqm: 3 flats of 50 sqm each with ensuite bathroom and dressing room.
– On the 2nd floor of 130 sqm: 3 bedrooms, one of which has a mezzanine and a collective bathroom-wc.
– In the basement: 3 levels of cellars, one of which has an ogival vault
– Paved courtyard with trees, former stable and garage.
Gas heating with recent boiler.
Sewage system with mains drainage.
High ceilings and original interior shutters.
Ideal for family project, liberal activity or rental investment.
Paris 135 kms away, Chartres 45 kms away and direct train from Paris to Montparnasse in 1h30.
You Advisor : Yvan DE VERNEUIL
- 470 m² interior
- 4 bathroom(s)
- 10 room(s)
- 407 m² outside
- 6 room(s)
- Hospital / clinic
Honoraires : Comfort and equipment
A trip to the heart of France. At 2 hours from Paris, you can taste the charm of this magnificent region and discover the Centre region with the Berry, the Sologne, the Touraine where the Kings of France liked to go.Learn more about the region