House in Libourne
In the centre of Sainte Foy-La-Grande, property complex of more than 480 m² consisting of a town house of 280 m² living space, 3 flats of 30, 50 and 60 m² for rental purposes, a covered area of 140 m² with parking spaces, outbuildings of more than 200 m². Enclosed garden of 615 m² with swimming pool.
Crossing house on 3 levels.
On the ground floor :
– Wide and crossing entrance which serves all the rooms of the ground floor,
– Living room of 22 m² opening onto the garden,
– Dining room of 29 m² with fireplace and tiled floor,
– Kitchen of 20 m² fitted and equipped with a gas and electric hob, a steam cooker and dishwasher. The kitchen opens directly onto the dining room and the veranda,
– Veranda of 17 m² giving access to the garden with wooden joinery and roller shutter,
– 1 office of 24 m² with 2 separate entrances, one of which is independent (ideal for a liberal profession), parquet floor and fireplace,
– 1 toilet,
– Storeroom, laundry room with boiler and storage room.
– 1st bedroom of 31 m² with laminate floor,
– 2nd bedroom of 34 m² on the garden side with 1 washbasin,
– 3rd bedroom of 15 m² with adjoining games room, garden side,
– 1 shower room with shower and washbasin,
– 1 large room of 18 m² with window.
On the 2nd floor :
– Vast 80 sqm plateau with windows on each side, space to convert, wooden access stairs.
Large covered terrace of 33 m² with a magnificent exposed framework with large beams. An outside kitchen with a barbecue and a sink.
Enclosed garden of 613 m² with 1,000 varieties of plants, south-facing and not overlooked.
2 wells, one of which is working, and 3 watering points for watering.
Salt water swimming pool from 2007 (10 x 5m), 1.30m deep. Space for an electric curtain.
Sports room, a machinery area for the pool with a sink connected to the city water.
Connected to mains drainage
Gas boiler (20 years), Buderus
Wooden shutter on the outside
Kitchen redone in 2010
2 wells: one in the garden and another under the terrace equipped with a pump.
Many rental reports:
In a building of 2020, there are 2 flats T1-T2 with reversible air conditioning, an exterior for each and covered parking.
On the ground floor:
– An 80 m² flat with living room, bay window opening onto a terrace, an open plan fitted and equipped kitchen, 1 bedroom and shower room with shower, wc and laundry area. Free of any occupation.
On the 1st floor :
– 2nd flat with living room and open kitchen opening onto a roof terrace without vis-à-vis, 1 bedroom with shower room. Rented since March 2022 at 500€/month.
– Large covered parking or storage space of 140 m² with an electric gate opening directly onto the street. Possibility to park 6 cars and 2 wheels.
– 3rd flat: a triplex with a large entrance on the ground floor.
On the 1st floor: living room with fitted kitchen.
On the 2nd floor: 1 bedroom and 1 office with access to a roof terrace. In the process of being fitted out.
– A cellar with concrete vats and storage area. Crossing entrance opening on street side and garden side.
Town house situated in a quiet one-way street with no opposite. Renovation work to be done.
Perfectly suited for a family home or investor with an interesting and operational rental income.
Information on the risks to which this property is exposed is available on the GeoHazards website: www.georisques.gouv.fr
You Advisor : Jean-Luc BORT
- 460 m² interior
- 14 room(s)
- 624 m² outside
- 4 room(s)
- Sports Hall
- Electric gate
- Automatic watering
- TGV station
- Movie theater
- Tennis Club
- Hospital / clinic
Honoraires : Comfort and equipment
Nestled in its vineyards, located near the forest, the ocean and the Pyrenean valleys, New Aquitaine includes the former regions of Aquitaine, Limousin and Poitou-Charentes. This region lives at the rhythm of the new century without denying its penchant for culture, gastronomy, sports, nature, in a word: the art of living.Learn more about the region